Get Adobe Flash player
English Chinese (Simplified) French German Italian Portuguese Russian Spanish Vietnamese



Have you recently lost a loved one and need advice or assistance regarding their estate?

Has your loved one passed away intestate (without a Will or without a valid Will)?

Winn Legal lawyers can assist you with the required applications to administer a deceased estate including obtaining a Grant of Probate (for matters with Wills) or a Grant of Representation (for matters without Wills).

If you would like your local Winn Legal lawyer to meet with you to discuss a deceased estate in a professional and confidential matter, please click here to contact us and make an appointment.