Get Adobe Flash player
English Chinese (Simplified) French German Italian Portuguese Russian Spanish Vietnamese

Public Liability

Have you been injured as a result of a fall, slip or trip in a public place?

Do you need assistance with obtaining compensation for your hospital and medical expenses?

Do you want advice regarding any compensation you may be entitled to as a result of the pain and suffering you have experienced?

Have you lost income because of your injuries?

Winn Legal lawyers are experts in public liability claims and can provide advice and assistance in relation to any potential compensation claim you may be entitled to.

We strongly recommend you contact us as soon as possible after an injury. You have 3 years from the date of your accident to bring a claim for common law damages. Importantly you should obtain advice that enables you to secure and preserve vital evidence to support your case.

If you like to discuss whether you potentially meet the permanent impairment threshold claims, medical excess, s of the parties an additional please contact us by clicking here to make an initial no obligation free appointment with your local Winn Legal lawyer.