Get Adobe Flash player
English Chinese (Simplified) French German Italian Portuguese Russian Spanish Vietnamese

Transport Accident Injuries

Have you been injured in a motor vehicle accident?

Do you need assistance with accessing your medical and like expenses?

Do you want advice regarding any compensation you may be entitled to?

Have you lost a loved one in a transport accident whom you are financially dependent upon?

Winn Legal delivers expert legal advice and representation in transport accident claims. We can help you:

  • Access your entitled medical and like expenses;
  • Access any loss of earnings benefits;
  • Get advice and assistance regarding any potential impairment benefits claim you may have;
  • Get advice in relation to any common law entitlements you may be entitled to;
  • Lodge a dependency claim that you may be entitled to after the death of a spouse or parent.

Transport Accident Claims can include but are not limited to the following:

  • Car accidents;
  • Motor bike accidents;
  • Tram and bus accidents;
  • Truck accidents;
  • Pedestrian accidents.

You have 12 months from the date of your accident to lodge your TAC claim form and 6 years to bring a claim for impairment benefits and common law damages.

If you would like more information regarding your potential TAC entitlements, please contact us by clicking here to make an initial no obligation free appointment with your local Winn Legal lawyer.